Being able to enter a new place from the field can create new leads for a company. Repsly allows reps to create new places from the field.
Note: Managers can choose to disable adding places from the mobile app.
Entering a New Place using Repsly Mobile App
1. Click the My Places tab.
2. Click on the Red + button.
3. After you click the red button you will be taken to another screen and depending on your subscription you can eighter choose from "Add your own" and "Pick from Map" (for Search nearby feature subscribers). If you don't have "Search nearby" in your subscription you can only use the "Add your own" option.
3. If you choose "Add your own" you will see a new place profile open. Enter the Place's contact info (Note: Place's name is the only mandatory field). Click the Done button.
*If your GPS is turned on in the address field your current location will automatically populate.
After creating a new place from the field, the place will be listed on the places list in the Backoffice.
UPDATE: We improved the geolocation selection when adding & editing the address.
Now a representative is able to set a proper geolocation for a newly created Place. When a new place is added now you are able to choose between your current location and the geolocation based on the Place address.
- When you enter a new place, the current geolocation will automatically populate in the address field
- You can erase that address and choose the actual address. When you start typing the address a drop-down menu will appear with an option to set the address what will automatically set the geolocation.