To download Repsly Mobile CRM on your iOS or Android device:
1. Go to the Google Play or the Apple App Store and search for the Repsly app.
2. Once you have installed the mobile application, you can log into Repsly using your login credentials. These credentials should be emailed to the representative at the time they were created in the Backoffice, as long as there was an email address entered into the representative's information. *If you have any issues with your credentials, please contact your manager/back office user and they can read them to you.*
3. Enter the Company ID, User ID, and Password to connect.
Finding Credentials Through Web App
1. Open Representatives tab.
2. Select your particular representative by clicking the magnifying icon next to their name.
3. Locate the rep's credentials under Activation data.
Managers can find all their Representatives' credentials and passwords by clicking on the Representative stab and clicking on the grey Export button. In the exported file you will see all the information you can share with your team.
By entering your Repsly Mobile credentials you will be able to access all feature of the Repsly Mobile application.