Using products in Repsly allows reps to fill out purchase orders easier, faster and reduces the number of errors in work.
How to create an order
1. Press on the My Places tab.
2. Select the place where you are completing the purchase order from the Places list.
3. Click the Check In Icon to check into that place, and then select the More button.
4. Then, select Order.
5. You should now see a list of product groups. Select the appropriate product group (Note: if there is only one product group you will be redirected to the full products list automatically). Using "+" and "-" buttons enter the quantity of each product in the order.
6. Once you are done with the product entry, click the Next button (upper right corner) to review your order.
7. If your order is correct, click the Done button. From there you can choose to either Submit or Submit and Send By Email, by clicking on the corresponding button.
Note: For the emailing option to work, the "Allow representative to send emails from mobile app" option must be checked in individual representative profiles in the Web application.
1. Inside the Order, you will be able to a see Summary tab. This tab allows you to arrange the purchase order terms and details.
2. You can also enter and apply Tax, Discounts or Notes for the order in this section.
3. Attach an e-signature for the order by clicking on the Add Signature button at the end of the order.
Using Repsly for order management greatly reduces common mistakes and shortens delivery time!