Forms are the perfect way for your reps to capture information and data on your clients.
Fill Out and Send Forms
1. Click on the My Places tab.
2. Choose the place for which you wish to fill out the form from your list of places.
3. Click the Check in icon and select the Form option.
4. Choose the appropriate form.
5. Fill out all the necessary fields on the form. Press the Done button. If you want to email this form, please click the Submit and Send by Email button.
NOTE: For the emailing option to work, the "Allow representative to send emails from mobile app" option must be checked in individual representative profiles in the Web application.
The form will be sent to the Backoffice and be available for the Manager to see.
Note: There is a design difference on how the forms look like based on the fact if they were submitted as out of a store or as an in-store activity.
An out od store activity means that a rep has not visited a place and just submitted a Form without checking in to that place. Because of that, the Form is not shown as a box but is covering the entire screen and has a blue label on top.
A Form submitted during a visit to a Place looks like a box as all store activities.