Assigning Reps to Specific Place
On the Repsly Web app, you can easily assign reps to specific places. If you enable this feature, only the reps assigned to a location will have access to that place and they will be the only reps that can complete activities at that location.
How to Assign a Rep to a Place
1. Click on the Places tab.
2. From your list of Places, click on the specific place you want to update.
3. On the place's profile, there is a section labeled "Representatives". Using the drop-down menu, you can assign reps to that particular place.
4. Press Save
How to Bulk Assign Reps to Places
If you have multiple places that need to be assigned to a rep, Repsly allows you to import this data using an excel spreadsheet. Just follow these steps:
1. Export a list of your places to an excel spreadsheet.
2. On your spreadsheet, add a column and label the column Representative's Code.
3. For each place that needs a specific rep, add the specific rep's code (located on their profile) in the corresponding column (Representative's Code).
4. Import the updated list back into Repsly and your places list will now be updated.
Below is an example of how the spreadsheet should look like.
Please note that you need to enter both the rep ID and the rep name columns in order for this to work.
How to Bulk Assign Reps to Places using Actions
1. The Actions tab is located right next to the Activities tab. Click on it to enter.
2. Select the Places from the place list you want to be assigned to representatives. You can choose all by checking the "Select all" box or you can choose which places to select. When you make your selection, click on the Assign rep as pictured below.
3. When you click on Assign Rep, a window will appear with a message "This action will be applied to xy place(s)" and a window with a list of your representatives will open so you have to check the ones you wish to assign to the selected places. When you make the selection, click Apply like in the picture below.
4. After you click on Apply you will see the last message "This action will be applied to xy place(s). Are you sure you want to proceed?"
5. When you click on Confirm you will see a message that your places have been updated.