Assigning Reps to Specific Place
On the Repsly Web app, you can easily assign reps to specific places. If you enable this feature, only the reps assigned to a location will have access to that place and they will be the only reps that can complete activities at that location.
How to Assign a Rep to a Place
1. Click on the Places tab.
2. From your list of Places, click on the specific place you want to update.
3. On the place's profile, there is a section labeled "Representatives". Using the drop-down menu, you can assign reps to that particular place.
4. Press Save
How to Bulk Assign Reps to Places
If you have multiple places that need to be assigned to a rep, Repsly allows you to import this data using an excel spreadsheet. Just follow these steps:
1. Export a list of your places to an excel spreadsheet.
2. On your spreadsheet, add a column and label the column Representative's Code.
3. For each place that needs a specific rep, add the specific rep's code (located on their profile) in the corresponding column (Representative's Code).
4. Import the updated list back into Repsly and your places list will now be updated.