Repsly allows you to filter your places according to Territory and to assign Reps to different Places or Territories. By turning on the restriction explained below, you can set which Places your reps will be able to see in their app.
Restricting rep access
1. Click on the Gear Icon. Click on Settings.
2. Under the Settings heading, you will find Application settings. Click on Application settings.
3. Select the Places heading, and check the box next to "Restrict places on mobile app" if you'd like your reps to be restricted to their territory and to places to which they are assigned.
- If you'd like your reps to be restricted only to their territories, select Territory.
- If you'd like your reps to be restricted only to the places to which they are assigned, select Representative
4. Save your changes.
After completing the following steps, representatives will be able to access only the places to which they have access.