Repsly allows you to filter your places according to Territory and to assign Reps to different Places or Territories. By turning on the restriction explained below, you can set which Places your reps will be able to see in their app. This will simplify the finding process for reps, instead of looking through all places they simply have to only worry about the places that are assigned to them or are in their territory.
If your reps still aren't assigned to their respective accounts, take a look at this article which shows you How to assign reps to places, one by one, or in bulk.
Restricting rep access
1. Click on the Gear Icon. Click on Settings.
2. Click on Application settings.
3. Select the Places heading, and check the box next to Restrict places on mobile app if you'd like your reps to be restricted to their territory and to places to which they are assigned.
- If you'd like your reps to be restricted only to their territories, select Territory.
- If you'd like your reps to be restricted only to the places to which they are assigned, select Representative
4. Save your changes.
After completing the following steps, representatives will be able to access only the places to which they have access.