Repsly allows Managers to check the location of each photo that is taken by a field rep. Managers can then view the specific GPS location of a photo.
How to Check the GPS location of a Photo
1. Click on the Repsly Logo to go to the Main page.
2. Use the Activity filter to choose the Photos option and select your date range.
3. Click on the specific Photo, whose location you want to view.
4. On the pop-up, there will be a Map Icon in the upper right-hand corner. Click on this icon.
5. You will now be able to see the exact location where this photo was taken, via the Pin on the map.