Repsly allows you to create links to individual forms. This will provide the client with a link to the report in hand making it easier for them to understand the work that has been provided to them.
Sending a Link to a Specific Form
1. In order to do this you must first select the report you wish to send. Choose Forms from the drop-down menu. Use other filters to narrow down your data.
2. Once you have found the report, click on the individual report.
3. Click on the report and it will appear in a new window. Then click on the Globe icon to create a link.
4. A link to that specific report will be created and can be emailed to the client.
5. When the client receives the link they will get a printable report, that should resemble the screen below.
After following these steps you can send a link of the report to any of the necessary clients and possibly any other management members who do not have access to the Backoffice.
How can a send a Form/Report to a client?
How can I send photos my reps took?