Does a client ever ask for a report or confirmation of an activity that was accomplished?
Repsly makes this possible by providing the Backoffice users with the ability to send a form, summary, or a report.
Send a Form/Report to a Client
In order to do this, you must first select the report you wish to send.
1. Click on the Repsly logo to go to the Main Page. Then choose the specific Form from the drop-down menu.
2. You can also filter using time, reps and places.
3. After selecting the form, click on the Tabular View icon.
4. Proceed further by clicking the link icon in the top right corner of the table.
5. A link will be created that you can then email to the client or necessary recipient.
The link created by Repsly can be emailed to a specific client or clients. The recipient will receive a detailed report of the specific forms. The result of emailing the link should resemble the photo below.