Repsly provides you with the ability to use the photos taken by field reps for multiple purposes. A common way to use photos in Repsly is to take a photo of store fronts, shelves or promotional materials. The Repsly app is great for product range control.
Sending a Single Photo From Repsly
1. Click on the Repsly Logo to go to the Main page. The select Photos from the drop down menu.
2. You can use the date and other filters to narrow the search. *(Always remember to click Apply).
3. Open the Photo Gallery by clicking the Gallery button, on the right-hand side of the page.
3. Select the photo(s) you wish to send.
4. Then click on the bulk actions button, from the dropdown menu choose "download photos (1). You will receive a message "We're sending an email to you with a link to download these photos. This could take a few minutes".
5. When you open the e-mail sent from email@example.com you should see a screen similar to this and when you click on the download button you can get your photo(s):