Reporting on Visits
Using Repsly's summary report you can see a breakdown of the team's effort including information about the scheduled visits. By using this you can gain insight into how well your reps are completing their tasks.
Viewing Reporting on Visits
1. Click on the Repsly logo to go to the Main Page. Choose All field activities and then filter by the date range you are looking for details on.
2. Then click on the Σ symbol.
3. Here you will find the breakdown of the data collected.
4. Click on the number to see the Visit Summary report.
5. Here you will see a breakdown of visits done, scheduled, completed, visit unscheduled and missed.
This will allow Managers the ability to view your reps from a visit accountability standpoint. Being able to see rankings and visit reports, will allow Managers to see which reps are making the most visits and which reps are missing scheduled visits.