Adding Visits to the Place's Schedule
Repsly allows Managers to schedule visits directly on the Place's schedule. This allows Managers to choose a specific reps to visit a place. This will enhance your place visit management process.
Adding Visits to a Place
1.Click on the Places tab.
2. Select a Place from your list of places.
3. Then, click on the Schedule tab inside of the place's profile.
4. Select a date for the client visit.
5. Choose a rep to make the visit. Managers can also select a time for that visit and leave the rep a notw about the visit.
6. Managers can also decide if this visit is a visit that needs to be repeated. Finally click the Add To Schedule button.
This visit will be added to the Place's schedule and rep's schedule. This will allow the rep to see the visit in the schedule view of their mobile device.
How can I manage Reps Calendars?
How to tag a place in Repsly Web app?
Import Product/Places Lists
Add a New Place Mobile