Repsly allows Managers to create place visits for their reps. By adding visits to the rep's calendar, Managers can easily adjust rep's calendars with just a few clicks!
Creating Scheduled Visits
1. Click on the Representatives tab.
2. Select a Representative.
3. Click on the Schedule tab.
4. Select a date for the place visit.
5. Fill out the necessary fields for the visit. Choose a place and time.
6. You can also add a note for the Rep. You can also choose to have this visit repeat.
7. Once the visit is set up, click the Add to Schedule button.
The visit will be added to the rep's calendar on the Backoffice and also on the rep's schedule on the Repsly Mobile application.