Repsly allows you to add users as managers so they can have access to the data, but you can also limit the access to certain Back-office users. There are four default Permission types: Data Administration, Imports, Data Analysis, and Manage Organization. Each of them includes additional, more specific permissions to choose from according to your business needs.
Users of Advanced Reporting can also manage the Advanced Reporting/Dashboards visibility for their back-office users in their profiles by checking or unchecking the permission.
If you want a more in-depth explanation of what each permission stands for, take a look at the following article What do different back-office user permissions stand for.
Follow the steps below to limit your users to certain functions.
- Click on the Gear Icon and then on Settings.
- Choose Back-office users.
- Open the profile of the Back-office user that you wish to create limited access for.
- Take a look at the Permissions and check or uncheck the appropriate boxes.
6. Click Save to update information.
This allows the Account Manager to limit the permissions of other managers on the account.