3rd Party Users
Repsly allows you to share information with people outside of your company, by giving them access to specific forms or audits, that have been collected by the Backoffice Manager. This will give others the ability to export and review data.
Giving Access to 3rd Party Users
1. Click on the Gear Icon, located on the top right-hand corner of the page.
2. Next, click on Settings.
3. Then, click on the 3rd Party Users heading.
4. Click on the New User button.
5. Create the login information for the user.
6. Enter in their user information and add a company logo to enhance their branding.
7. Select the forms and audits that you want them to have access to.
8. Save the new user.
9. After creating the new user, remember to share their login in data with them and the unique page URL for 3rd party users.
This will allow 3rd party users to have access to the specific forms or audits that you have assigned to them. They will be able to filter by date ranges and export that data for analysis.
Note: If you would like to change the structure of a form, please create a new form instead or use or feature to copy a form because chnaging the structure also affects the structure of the past forms.