If you have a large list of places in Repsly, you can use place tags to organize them. Place tags will help your back-office users organize the data in Repsly more easily while your reps will be able to filter the place list using place tags.
Follow these steps to create and attach new tags in Repsly.
Add and edit the place tags list in the Settings
1. In the Repsly Web app, click on the Gear Icon.
2. Then, select Settings.
3. Select Tags.
4. Press on the New tag for places button.
5. Name your tag.
6. Click OK and your tag will be saved.
Add new place tags for your place list in bulk:
1. Click on the Places tab.
2. Use check marks on the left side of the list to select places you wish to tag. Select the top one if you want to apply this action to all the places or select individual places by checking the marks next to the places you want to tag. You can always use filters do narrow down the list of places that appear.
3. Click on the drop-down menu next to the New Place button, and select the option Add tags to filtered places
4. Add a new tag (or choose an existing one). Click on the Add Tag button to add it to the appropriate places.
Create and add a new place tag for a single place:
1. Click on the My Places tab.
2. Select the place you wish to tag.
3. On the place's profile, there is a Tags section where you can Add tags. Add a new tag (or choose an existing one).
Adding these tags will allow you to organize your places more effectively. These tags will be added to your list for future reference as well.