If your reps don't see a place in Repsly mobile application, you should check two things:
- Is your place active?
- Is your place assigned to another representative?
Is your Place Active?
To check and see if your place is active follow the steps below:
1. Click on Places tab and find the place you are looking for.
2. Select the place and check if it is marked as active place.
Is your Place Assigned to Another Representative?
To check Rep Assignments follow the steps below:
1. Click on the Places tab and select the place that you are looking for.
2. Select the place and check to see if a particular representative is assigned to this place.
Note: If the place is not assigned to any representative, then it can either be visible to all the reps or to none! This is adjustable from the Application settings on the Web app (Manage Account Gear > Settings > Application settings).
In both scenarios, the place in question will become visible to either all reps or the specific rep that is assigned by a member of the Backoffice.
How to tag a place in Repsly Web app?
How to remove a place from the list of places?
What is the fastest way to find a client in the Repsly mobile app?