Finding forms allows Backoffice users to analyze and further learn from data gathered in the field.
You can create as many forms as you wish, with as many questions as you would like. Back-office users can customize forms and simplify fieldwork for their reps.
Finding Completed Forms Sent From the Repsly Mobile App
1. Click on the Repsly logo to go to the Main Page.
2. From the Activity Filter select the form you wish to find.
3. Additionally, you can apply filters to narrow down the criteria.
4. Click the Apply button.
5. In order to open a specific form, just click on the title of the form.
You can also open forms in a "Tabular view"
1. Click on the Tabular view icon on upper right-hand corner of the map.
2. You should see a screen similar to this:
NOTE: You can export the list of forms to by clicking on the grey Export button top left on the bottom of the page.
You can also open the list in a printer friendly view or send it via email.
The list of forms found are ones that have been fully completed and submitted by field representatives. These forms can be exported and reviewed for more in-depth analysis.
Monitor my Reps working time
How do I filter Reps Activities