Exporting data from Repsly can be an effective tool for further analysis. Within Repsly there are two ways in which data can be exported.
- Using the Tabular View.
- Using the Export function, located in the settings feature of the web application.
Exporting Using the Tabular View
1. On the Main page click on the Activity filter.
2. Find the forms you wish to export using the activities drop-down menu.
3. Choose the Form you wish to export.
4.Click on the Tabular view icon to see the content of the forms in the tabular style.
5. Click on the Export button at the bottom of the list.
6. Choose an Export option: Excel spreadsheet or .csv file.
7. Click OK and the file will be downloaded to your PC.
Using Settings to Export Data From Repsly
1. Click on the Gear Icon and select Export and Import.
2. Select the Export tab and select the Forms option.
3. Select the Form and time frame you wish to export, and click on the Download button. The file will then be downloaded to your PC.
By using these two options to export files from Repsly it will allow your Management to further analyze information gathered by field representatives.
After completing the above steps, a file should be downloaded to your PC and be ready for the analysis.