Purchase orders sent via Repsly Mobile app are stored in Repsly Web app. This provides Managers with the ability to view history of all purchase orders that have been completed. This also allows the Backoffice users and reps to work together to create efficient order management
Finding Purchase Orders Sent to Repsly
In order to view purchase order sent to the back office follow the steps below:
1. Click on the Replsy logo to go to the Main page.
2. Use the Activity Filter drop-down menu to choose Orders.
3. Click Tabular view button, located on the right hand side of the page.
4. You should see a screen similar to this:
5. Additionally, you can export the data to Excel or .csv file via the Export button.
Utilizing these purchase orders allows Managers to track product and will help your reps use the monitoring features in Repsly to monitor prices, out of stock, product availability and much more.
Finding data received from the field
Filling out purchase order on mobile app