The Sales documents sent via the Repsly Mobile app are stored in the Repsly Web portal. This provides Managers with the ability to view the history of all Sales documents that have been completed. This also allows the Backoffice users and reps to work together to create efficient order management
Finding Sales Documents Sent to Repsly
In order to view purchase order sent to the back office follow the steps below:
1. Click on the Repsly logo to go to the Activities tab.
2. Use the Activity Filter drop-down menu to choose Sales Documents and choose the type you want to export. In this example we will choose Orders.
3. Click the Tabular view button, located on the right-hand side of the page.
4. You should see a screen similar to this:
5. Additionally, you can export the data to Excel or .csv file via the Export button.
Utilizing these purchase orders allows Managers to track products and will help your reps use the monitoring features in Repsly to monitor prices, out of stock, product availability, and much more.