Using products in Repsly allows your reps to fill out purchase orders easier and faster, while reducing the amount of errors. Your reps will be able to use the product monitoring features in Repsly to monitor prices, out of stock, product availability and much more.
Entering a New Product in Repsly
To enter a new product in Repsly, go to the Repsly Web application and do the following:
1. Click on the to go to the Main page.
2. Click on the Gear Icon, located on the upper right hand corner.
3. Select Products.
4. Click the New Product button.
3. Enter all mandatory data for this product. You will also need to assign each product to a product group, which you can customize to organize the products however makes the most sense for your business.
4. Make sure the product is marked as "active product".
5. Make sure to click Save.
After finalizing your new product, it will now be listed for the reps in the mobile application. Repsly allows your reps to fill out purchase orders more easily and quickly, and it reduces the number of errors. Your reps will also be able to use the retail audit feature in Repsly to monitor product prices, out of stock, availability, and much more.
Import Product/Place Lists
Removing a place