Filtering activities in Repsly allows you to sort and key in on specific activities. You can see all activities (purchase orders, photos, messages, visit notifications, time and mileage notes etc.) that were sent via the Repsly Mobile app are visible in the Repsly web management console in real-time. This creates efficiency with regards to team management and collaboration.
You can narrow down results, which will allow you to spot check certain dates, forms, reps or places.
This can help better the management process and increase team success.
Filtering from the main page is broken down into 3 sections
- Field Activities
- Additional Filters (Reps, Place, and Territory)
The steps below will provide ways in which to use all three sections of the Filters tab.
1. Click on the Activities tab to filter activities. This allows you to filter which activity you are looking to dive in to.
2. If you select All Field Activities (in the drop- down menu), your news-feed will show all activities chronologically.
Use filters above the map to narrow your search criteria by:
- Time and Mileage
- Place Visits
- Place Notes
- New Places
- Status Change
3. The date filter allows you to filter by date range. The Backoffice user can look at data for a specific day, week, month, or even year.
4. The additional filters tab allows you to filter by a specific rep, place or territory.
5. Tabular view is available for selected activities. Click on the Tabular View icon, located on the right hand side of the map, for a more detailed view.
Applying filters will allow management to see and analyze specific activities, people or places in order to manage and analyze data more consistently.
This will allow you to narrow down big data and use this data for analysis.