Repsly allows you to add additional fields to your places. This can allow you to keep track of any additional information that you and your reps want to have handy when visiting clients.
If you want to learn more about custom fields, this video tells you all about them.
Creating Custom Places Fields
1. Click on the Gear Icon in the top right of the page.
2. Then click on Settings.
3. Then select Custom Attributes.
4. Create new groups by clicking the Add New Group button.
5. Give the Title Field a name.
6. Add Fields to be filled out in association with those Group Names.
7. Once you have added all of your necessary fields always remember to click Save.
Additionally, you can edit the order of custom client attributes by clicking on the down arrow next to Add New Group! That way, these fields can be rearranged any time you like.
This will create all of these additional fields for all places in your Places list. Managers or reps can fill out this data per your company-specific needs.