The Forms feature within Repsly allows management to create documents that can be filled out by the representatives in the field, allowing for real-time data collection.
Some of the keys features of the forms are:
- Unlimited number of forms can be created
- Forms can have an unlimited number questions
- Forms can contain photos and/or electronic signatures
- Forms offer six different types of answer possibilities: text, long text, numeric, yes/no, photo, and selection
To Create a Form
1. Click on the Repsly logo to go the Main page.
2. Click on the Forms tab.
3. Click on the New Form button.
4. Fill out all the required data: title and at least one question.
*Note: If the Auto-Fill box is checked, then when the representatives fill out this form for any given client, the next time the rep opens that same form for the same client, all the fields in the form will be pre-populated with the originally entered data. To give the reps a blank form every time they open it, simply un-check the box.
6. Add questions to your form and define whether the answer will be mandatory, as well as which type of data the answers will contain.
Question Types include:
Short Text - Which brings up your reps keyboard and allows them type in an answer.
Long Text - Which allows them to enter in a longer answer rather than a simple one-liner.
Numeric - Which brings up the number pad for your reps allowing them to add a numeric value.
Yes/No - Which gives them the option to only answer yes or no to the question
Selection - Which allows managers to create answers from which the reps will select when answering this particular question type from the field.
Photo - Which allows reps to take a picture using their camera through the Repsly Mobile App.
Date, Section Header, Barcode and Product can also be used to help form a question
Based on the answer that a rep provides you can do a logic setup and jump them to another set of questions so they can answer them accordingly.
7. When you make a question, you can also choose "conditional action" so that a response to that question leads to the another set of follow-up questions. For example, If a rep responds with "Yes" to a question that you posed, another series of questions may pop up to further evaluate their response.
This means that in a form that branches, additional questions/form fields appear only if they apply to a given situation.
If the questions don't apply, a Rep can answer a different set of questions (option: Add Group for this answer/Go to Group X) or skip that set of questions altogether (option: Do Nothing).
Question 1: Are new competitors present since your last visit?
Answer: a) Yes
Answer: b) No
If the answer is a) Yes, a conditional group of questions will appear for the representative to fill out, as pictured below.
Here is an example of a form with different questions:
7. Check the Mandatory Box if you want to make the question required (the user will not be able to submit the form without answering the question).
8. At the end of a form as you can see from the picture below you can also Create an alert for your form based on certain answers from form question. Once the answer set up in the alert matches the desired criteria you will get an alert on your email.
8. In the end, make sure that the form is marked as active and then click Save.
After completing all of the steps above, the form that was just created should appear for you on the following screen:
How can I export content of filled out forms into an Excel or .csv file?
How do I fill out and send forms using the Repsly mobile app?
How can a send a Form/Report to a client?