If your reps are using the ‘Start Day’ and ‘End Day’ functions in their mobile app, you can easily report the amount of time each rep is working. To monitor your rep's workday activities
1. Go to the Main page in Repsly
2. In Activities tab filter choose Time and Mileage
3. If you'd like to narrow your search by representative, click on on add more filters.
4. Choose your rep and press the "Apply" button.
5. You will see the current location of your rep on the map, and in the Activities feed you will see their current working hours and mileage. When clicked on the route button you can see their route.
You can also confirm the rep’s location at the time and place they started and ended their day. All place visits will appear as pins on the map and in the list on the right.
In order to see working hours and mileage in tabular view press, "Tabular view" icon in the upper right corner. This will enable you to have a complete overview of in regards to representative working time.