Finding forms allows Backoffice users to analyze and further learn from data gathered in the field.
You can create as many forms as you wish, with as many questions as you would like. Back-office users can customize forms and simplify fieldwork for their reps.
1. From the Activity filter select the form you wish to find
2. Additionally, define the time period in which the form was filled out, the representative who filled out the form and the place at which location the form was filled out. You can also filter by tags and territories.
3. Press the "Apply" button.
4. In order to open the form, just click on the title of the form.
You can also open forms in a "Tabular view"
1. Click on the Tabular view icon on the upper right-hand corner of the map.
2. You should see a screen similar to this:
NOTE: You can export the list of forms to by clicking on the grey Export button top left on the bottom of the page.
You can also open the list in a printer friendly view or send it via email.
The list of forms found are ones that have been fully completed and submitted by field representatives. These forms can be exported and reviewed for more in-depth analysis.
Monitor my Reps working time
How do I filter Reps Activities