Finding forms allows Backoffice users to analyze and further learn from data gathered in the field.
You can create as many forms as you wish, with as many questions as you would like. Back-office users can customize forms and simplify fieldwork for their reps.
1. From the Activity filter select the form you wish to find
2. Additionally, define the time period in which the form was filled out, the representative who filled out the form and the place at which location the form was filled out. You can also filter by tags and territories.
3. Press the "Apply" button.
4. In order to open the form, just click on the title of the form.
You can also open forms in a "Tabular view"
1. Click on the Tabular view icon on the upper right-hand corner of the map.
2. You should see a screen similar to this:
You can export the list of forms by clicking on the grey Export button top left on the bottom of the page.
You can also open the list in a printer friendly view or send it via email.
The list of forms found are the ones that have been fully completed and submitted by field representatives. These forms can be exported and reviewed for more in-depth analysis.
Note: There is a design difference on how the forms look like based on the fact if they were submitted as out of a store or as an in-store activity.
An out of store activity means that a rep has not visited a place and just submitted a Form without checking in to that place. Because of that, the Form is not shown as a box but is covering the entire screen and has a blue label on top.
A Form submitted during a visit to a Place looks like a box as all store activities.