If you have a large list of clients in the Repsly, you can use place to organize them. Place will help your back-office users organize the data in Repsly more easily while your reps will be able to filter the places list using tags.
There are several ways to create and attach the new tags in Repsly. Add and edit the place tags list in the Settings:
1.In the Repsly Web app press on the Gear Icon. Select "Settings"
3.Press on the "New tag for places "
4. Name your tag. Press "OK"
2. Add new place tags from client list in bulk:
1. In the Repsly Web app select Places
2. Use check marks on the left side of the list to select places you wish to tag
3. Press on the dropdown menu next to the "New Places" button. Select "Add tags to filtered places"
4. Add a new tag (or choose an existing one), press Enter key. Press "OK"
3. Create and add a new client tag for a single place:
1. In the Repsly Web app select "Places"
2. Open the place you wish to tag
3. Here you will find a Tags section where you can "Add tags"
4. Add a new tag (or choose an existing one), press Enter key. Press "OK".