Sync a rep's schedule with the mobile phone calendar
Syncing your Repsly calendar to your Google calendar, or the calendar on your mobile phone will enable you to have all your events in one place, thereby helping you keep better track of your schedule and easily notice any possible collisions. This feature is currently in a beta testing phase.
Here is how you can enable your Representatives in the Application settings the Calendar sync on their Mobile apps.
When synchronizing your Repsly schedule with Google or Outlook Calendar, there is a possibility that the synchronization will not be immediate. It can take up to 24 hours, but no more than that.
The events from Repsly cannot be altered directly in your device's native calendar. However, if you change them in Repsly, that will be visible on your device's calendar as well.
Information you will be able to see about your visit is the following:
- Name of the place (store)
- Full address of the place
- Description with tasks
- Open your Repsly app and click on Settings.
- Select Schedule settings
- Tap on Send e-mail.
- You will receive an email message, to the email connected with your Repsly account. Copy the URL from that email, pictured below.
- Go to Settings and select Passwords & Accounts
If this doesn't work for you, click here to see how you can achieve the same via a desktop browser.
- Now open Google calendar from your desktop browser. You can access it here.
Click on the plus button next to Other calendars.
In the pop-up, select Subscribe to calendar. From there, you will be redirected to Settings.
- In the Add calendar section, select From URL.
Paste the URL of the calendar on the right and select Add calendar.
You will be able to see your scheduled visits on your mobile device and on any desktop browser.