Document Library makes it easy for field teams to access the planograms, sell sheets, and other documents they need to execute properly in their accounts. With Documents available right in the Repsly app, reps can stop spending time searching for files in their email inbox or separate file-sharing apps. Document Library enables your team to access the right documents for each store visit with just a tap eliminating the need to switch between apps or search through email and message threads.
In this article, we will show you how you can upload the files or create folders:
1. Click on the Gear Icon, choose Settings
2. Open the Files tab.
3. You can create a folder that will make it easier to search your document. Click on the Create Folder.
Name your folder, and click on the Create folder button.
4. Once you create a folder, you will see it on the list. To add files to a folder, you need to click on the Name of the folder.
5. When you open the file, choose Upload files
6. You have to choose files that you want to upload from your computer. After that, you will see the files that you choose uploaded to your file.
You can also see the size of every document added to your File and when it is updated.
How to rename a folder or delete it:
1. Click on the 3 dots and choose rename or delete a file.
The process for adding the Files without creating the Folder is the same (steps 5. and 6.). You will have all those Files on one list at the main screen once you open the Files tab.