***Must be a back office user to do this.
In the following guide, we demonstrate how to activate or deactivate the Summary report e-mail for yourself in the web app but also how to activate or deactivate other e-mail reports for yourself or other back-office users.
To activate or deactivate your daily Summary report, follow the steps below.
1. Click on your name and open My profile
2. Mark the checkbox "Use daily summary email" and Save that change. To stop the report just reverse the process - uncheck the box and click on Save.
To activate or deactivate other reports, follow the instructions below.
1. Click on Reports
2. Select the Report you'd like to email
3. Select Email Report
4. Here you can select how often and when you want this email to be sent out. Press Save.
5. To deactivate the report, choose the same user you want to stop getting these e-mails and this time in the dropdwon menu next to "send" you will have the option "never". If you choose never and click on Save, the choosen user will no longer get the report.