In the following guide, you can see how to remove representatives and hide an inactive representative.
If you prefer to watch, instead of reading, you can watch our video here.
Remove a single representative
1. Click on the Representatives tab.
2. Click on the Representative you would like to remove.
3. On this page, you will see a box that says active rep. In order to remove this representative, unclick the active box and click Save.
Deactivate multiple representatives, in bulk
- Go to your Representatives tab and click on the Export button to export your full list of representatives. On the next screen, you can choose the export type. We recommend exporting it in Excel because it is more user friendly for the following steps.
- In Your Excel file, set your Active column to No for every representative you wish to deactivate.
Please make sure you make no changes to the Representative ID. Entering a non-existent Representative ID will create duplicate representatives in your account, not update the existing ones. The only way to change your Representative ID, is manually, via Repsly.
- Once your Excel file is ready, go back to your Repsly account. Open the Representatives tab and click on the arrow next to the New representative button. In the small pop-up, click Import representatives.
- A new window will open up. You can either upload your Excel file or Copy and Paste the data. Choose whichever you prefer.
If you are uploading, make sure to click the Upload file button.
If you are pasting, please click the Continue button.
- Make sure the column names are correct to ensure the upload goes well. When ready, click on the Import button.
Hide inactive representatives
In the Application Settings, you can also choose to show or hide inactive reps. If turned on, inactive reps will be visible in filters and lists to you and other back office users of the web app.
- Click on the Gear icon and choose Settings.
- Scroll down and find Application Settings and you will find it under the Representatives settings as illustrated below.
- In the Representatives tab, check the checkbox next to Show inactive reps in web app. Click on Save. You will see there loading dots and the message that "Save was successful."
The selected representative(s) will be deactivated and will no longer have access to his Repsly mobile app.
If you want to activate your representatives, click here to see how.