Repsly allows you to save the filters you always use, to help you be even more efficient and make your work easier. Read through our instructions to see how you can save your filters.
- The Actions tab is located right next to the Activities tab. Click on it to enter.
- In the Actions tab, you will have a variety of options. You can filter by: Territory, Days since last checked in, Status, Place Tag, Place Names, Place Address, Place ID, Assigned Rep, Activity Status, and Form data. Enter the filters you want to search by on the right-hand side (stack multiple filters to get as specific as you need to).
- Once you select the place(s), click Assign Rep and choose which Rep you'd like to assign to the place(s). To save this change press Apply. Your Rep will now be assigned to that place.
- If you'd like to save this filter, click on the Saved filters button.
- Save Current Filter and type in what you want to name your filter.
Click Save to save the filter.
The filter can now be seen by clicking on the SAVED FILTERS button and you can use it whenever you need to. It should help you become even more efficient at your work.