1. The Actions tab is located right next to the Activities tab. Click on it to enter.
2. Inside the Actions tab, you will have a variety of options. You can filter by: Territory, Days since last checked in, Status, Place Tag, Place Names, Place Address, Place ID, Assigned Rep, Activity Status and if you are subscribed to Forms, you can also filter by form data.
Enter the filters you want to search by on the right-hand side (stack multiple filters to get as specific as you need to).
3. Once the place is selected, Press Assign Rep and choose which Rep you'd like to assign to this place(s). To save this change press Apply.
4. Your Rep will now be assigned to that place. If you'd like to save the segment, Click on the segments button.
5. Press Save Current Filter and type in what you want to name your filter. Press Save to save the segment.
6. The segment can now be seen by pressing on the segment button.