Repsly allows you to email forms, audits, or orders directly from the mobile app! Making it easier to share data and complete tasks.
For this option to work, the "Allow representative to send emails from mobile app" option must be enabled in your profile from a backoffice account, so if you are having trouble sending emails, contact your manager and check if they have enabled this feature for you.
- Open up your Repsly Mobile App. Then, choose the Places tab.
- Choose the place you want to send the form from.
- Check in to the selected place and then press the Form button.
- Choose the form you want to send.
- Fill out the required information on the form and then press Done.
- This message will pop up. Press Submit and Send by Email to both submit the form and email it.
- Fill out the fields in the email and press Send.
Note: If you want your emails to populate automatically, to not have to write everything down, share this article with a backoffice user, with access to the web platform.
- A message will pop-up confirming your email.
This is a sample of the email your contact will receive.