To provide our customers with a better way to efficiently organize photos, Repsly has made it possible for managers to edit tags on all submitted images. Photo tags were designed for photos, so the only way you can use the Photo tags filter is to first select Photos from the drop-down menu.
Editing Tags Individually
1. Click on the Activities tab and select photos from your field activities.
2. Click on an uploaded photo
3. Click on the Edit Tags button.
4. Edit the tags and then press Set Tags
Editing Tags in Bulk
You can edit tags in bulk via the Gallery View menu, accessible on the top right of the web app feed.
1. From your Activities tab, choose Photos from the drop-down menu and then click the Gallery view icon. Select multiple photos either through the Select All feature in the photo gallery bar or individually.
2. Next, click on Bulk actions and choose to Edit photo tags from the drop-down menu.
Updating tags in Settings
Tags can be managed in Settings, where you can rename, delete, and merge tags across different categories.
1. Click on the Gear icon and select Settings.
2. Select Tags, located at the top of the list
3. Update them per your preferences.
Your photos will be updated with the new tags.