Reps have the option to add a note about a place, this note can consists of anything that they feel is note worthy.
Take a Note on a Place
1. Click on the My Places tab.
2. Select the place for which you want to take a note from the Places list.
3. Check into that place using the red Check In icon.
3. Click on the Note button and write your note directly in that space.
4. Once your note is complete, click the Done button.
This note will be seen with the Place in the Place's list for all users to see. This can be a valuable way for reps to leave notes about a place and will improve transparency between departments.
How do I send a photo using the Repsly mobile app?
How do I fill out a purchase order via Repsly mobile app?
How do I fill out and send forms using the Repsly mobile app?