Using Repsly to Report on Trends
Repsly provides Managers with the ability to report on their data. Inside Repsly's reporting function, Managers can view detailed information and trends on their data.
How to Report on Trends
1. Click on the Activities tab.
2. Use the drop down menu to select the form you want to analyze.
3. Select the date range and apply any additional filters.
4. Click on the Summary View icon.
5. Depending on what activity you chose, you can see a variety of screens detailing the trends of that activity
Repsly provides Managers with enhanced reporting functions, such as viewing reports and data by trends. This enhanced level of reporting and data analysis allows Managers to gain visibility and better understand their business needs.