Repsly provides you with the ability to use the photos taken by field reps for multiple purposes. A common way to use photos in Repsly is to take a photo of store fronts, shelves or promotional materials. The Repsly app is great for product range control.
Sending a Single Photo From Repsly
1. Click on the Repsly Logo to go to the Main page. The select Photos from the drop down menu.
2. You can use the date and other filters to narrow the search. *(Always remember to click Apply).
3. Open the Photo Gallery by clicking the Gallery button, on the right hand side of the page.
3. Select the photo(s) you wish to send.
4. Then click on the link icon, on the right hand side of the page. This will provide you with a link to the photo(s).
5. You can now email that link to your clients. If your client opens the link, they should see a screen similar to this:
The photo will be sent to your client, improving your level of communication.
How to tag a Client in the Web App?
How can I send someone photos my reps took?