Using Repsly Web app you can send messages to all the reps at once, to a group of reps, or just one rep.
There are several ways to send messages in Repsly. You can:
- Send a message to a single rep or all of your reps.
- Send a message about a specific activity.
Send a message to all your reps at once
In order to send a message to all reps at once:
1. Click on the Send a message button above the map on the Map View screen.
2. Type a message in the message box
3. Click the Send button
All Reps will receive a notification from the Repsly Mobile App stating that they have received a message from the Backoffice, giving them the opportunity to respond. This creates a dialogue between field and management teams, and therefore will increase communication and results.
To send one message to some specific reps or just one rep:
1. Click on the Send a message button above the map.
2. Type a message in the message box.
3. Type in the name of the reps you wish to send a message to.
4. Click the Send button.
The reps specified in the message will receive a notification from the Repsly Mobile App, giving them the opportunity to respond. This will create a dialogue between the Rep and the Back Office users, thus increasing efficiency and results.
Send a message about a specific activity.
1. Click the Repsly logo to open the Main page.
2. Write a comment directly under the activity you wish to comment on.
3. Make sure to click Post. The rep who created the event will receive a copy of the comment and will be able to reply.
The comment that was just made will be listed below the activity from which it was commented. This will create a dialogue with the Rep. The Rep will receive a notification of the message from the Mobile App, and be able to respond immediately to the comment creating greater efficiency and improved communication.
How can I comment on an event received from the field?
How do I send a new message using Repsly mobile app?
How do I reply to an incoming message?
Where can I find messages sent from the Repsly mobile app?