The Forms feature within Repsly allows management to create documents that can be filled out by the representatives in the field, allowing for real-time data collection.
Some of the keys features of the forms are:
- Unlimited number of forms can be created
- Forms can have an unlimited number questions
- Forms can contain photos and/or electronic signatures
- Forms offer six different types of answer possibilities: text, long text, numeric, yes/no, photo, and selection
To Create a Form
1. Click on the Repsly logo to go the Main page.
2. Click on the Forms tab.
3. Click on the New Form button.
4. Fill out all the required data: title and at least one question.
*Note: If the Auto-Fill box is checked, then when the representatives fill out this form for any given client, the next time the rep enters into that form for the same client, all of the fields will be pre-populated with the originally entered data. To give the reps a blank form every time they open it, simply un-check the box.
6. Add questions to your form and define whether the answer will be mandatory, as well as which type of data the answers will contain.
Question Types include:
Short Text - Which brings up your reps keyboard and allows them type in an answer.
Long Text - Which allows them to enter in a longer answer rather than a simple one-liner.
Numeric - Which brings up the number pad for your reps allowing them to add a numeric value.
Yes/No - Which gives them the option to only answer yes or no to the question
Selection - Which allows managers to create answers from which the reps will select when answering this particular question type from the field.
Photo - Which allows reps to take a picture using their camera through the Repsly Mobile App.
Date, Section Header, Barcode and Product can also be used to help form a question
7. Check the Mandatory Box if you want to make the question required (the user will not be able to submit the form without answering the question).
8. Make sure the the form is marked as active, then click Save.
After completing all of the steps above, the form that was just created should appear for you on the following screen:
How can I export content of filled out forms into an Excel or .csv file?
How do I fill out and send forms using the Repsly mobile app?
How can a send a Form/Report to a client?