Find Visit Statistics on my Reps, client and whole team
Overview of Schedule Feature
Finding Event Stats for your Rep
1. Click on the Representatives tab.
2. Select the rep you are looking to view.
3. Then, click on the Report tab.
4. You can select a specific date or date range.
This will allow you to see graphs and reporting of all activities completed by the rep from the field.
Finding Events Stats for a Specific Place
1. Click on the Places tab.
2. Then select the specific place you are looking for.
3. Click on the Report tab.
4. You can select a specific date or date range for your data.
Once done the report will display all activities that have been completed for your place on that date or within that date range.
Finding Events Stats on the whole team.
1. Click on the Repsly logo to go back to the Main page.
2. Select the date or date range you wish to view.
3. Then click the summary report button on the right side of the page.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the summary report to see statistics about the activities conducted in the field on the dates specified.
Using the Schedule to Help your Reps get organized
Adding a Scheduled Visit to you Calendar on the Mobile App
Adding a Scheduled Event for a Place